Here is a list of items that you may want to bring to make your experience more pleasurable and satisfying. Some, none, or all may be brought, but you will definitely want to bring a cooler for fish. Not included in the list is a fishing license, but all adults must have one. It also explains the regulations for children on the frequently asked questions page on the website.
- Camera for memories of your experience
- Extra clothing (especially in Lake Michigan)
- Rain gear (depending on the weather)
- Cooler for your fish
- Whatever you want to eat and drink (please no glass bottles)
- Tennis shoes
- Motion sickness medication (if you get motion sickness)